AZBOX azbox worthess on 87" just two channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
That mux is a known issue with AZboxes,(and some others) since they changed to the AAC audio format,6 months or year ago.:D

Just to confirm, the issue with the Luken MUX not getting stable lock is specific to the tuner type used in the Premium HD Plus and the Ultra HD with only those two AzBox models being impacted. At this time, there is no fix yet for this issue and all current firmware versions are impacted. The AzBox Elite, Premium (not plus), Me and miniMe American Edition models are NOT impacted by this issue and can receive these channels fine. In fact, I'm watching TNN HD as we speak on my miniMe American Edition. :D

We are currently working on a new original firmware version for the legacy AzBox HD receivers in order to fix Youtube and a few other things. We will also try to recompile a new tuner driver version and possibly make adjustments in the code in order to fix this issue. This is a perfect example on why it's important to have North American based support and firmware development for the AzBox.

Best regards,

PwrSurge
AzBox Canada & US

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)