Back Online again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott Greczkowski said:
Indy thanks for your input, I am looking into this now.

Keep the feedback coming you guy, after all you guys are what makes SatelliteGuys tick. :D

Scott,
I am with Indy on this I like to old voom forum better . Cause of of the new voom updates are not really voom related.

Tyork

The VOOM forum has been fixed. :)

BTW the Reindexing of the serch engine is still going, it is only halfway done. When it is done there will be a increase of speed. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
Indy thanks for your input, I am looking into this now.

Keep the feedback coming you guy, after all you guys are what makes SatelliteGuys tick. :D

Scott, Thank you, all better now. The bookmark takes me to the page I was accustomed to. Thanks again for the fix! :)

It has been combined in with the Dish Network DVR forum, since the DVR 522 is now the main Dish Network DVR out there.

Am I the only one that gets this on the front page?

SatelliteGuys.US - Welcome Back! - Our Homepage Portal will return soon!

Everything else works normal.
My dns looks updated.

Our ISP took us offline for a few seconds to correct a hardware issue. This was supposed to have been done on Sunday morning. I don't even know if they fixed the issue yet as they have not updated the ticket.

Oh yeah, especially one this size.

Imagine having to run a site like Amazon or eBay.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Ok folks...

Our Homepage is back online! :)

I upgraded the homepage and some of its features (better Sports and Weather) plus added some new features! Enjoy!!

http://www.satelliteguys.us

Scott,
While your adding things... How about a link at the top of the homepage to the Voom homepage, and a link on the Voom homepage back to the main homepage. If there is already one, I have not found it yet.

Thank you,
Tom

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know we have changed UseNet Newsfeed providers. The biggest part of this change you will notice is that 95% of the SPAM is now being automatically eliminated.

We hope this change gives you an even better experiance here at SatelliteGuys.US!

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)