Back To Work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
saveearly.jpg

I don't think this deserves a new thread, but is there any way to add the "New Posts" link to the default home menu (or to the list of things we can customize)?

Edit: Never mind: I just realized that "What's New?" is the same as "New Posts" found elsewhere on the site.

Edit: Never mind: I just realized that "What's New?" is the same as "New Posts" found elsewhere on the site.
Yeah. It took me a little while to figure out that "what's new?" and "New Posts" was the same thing. I haven't brought it up because Scott's had bigger fish to fry. But I think for consistency's sake, they should both be the same. I prefer "New Posts" but either one does the job.

2D CAD software (there's really only one to speak of) has had auto-save for a decade. On the 3D side, at least the two I used to use, admittedly, did not.

Yeah. It took me a little while to figure out that "what's new?" and "New Posts" was the same thing. I haven't brought it up because Scott's had bigger fish to fry. But I think for consistency's sake, they should both be the same. I prefer "New Posts" but either one does the job.
I changed What's new? to New Posts.

The homepage is actually different software and that's why it was named differently. :)

Wow awesome job Scott! Thanks for changing the font and working on all the other things like new similes, etc.. :yessign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)