Back To Work!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
saveearly.jpg

I don't think this deserves a new thread, but is there any way to add the "New Posts" link to the default home menu (or to the list of things we can customize)?

Edit: Never mind: I just realized that "What's New?" is the same as "New Posts" found elsewhere on the site.

Edit: Never mind: I just realized that "What's New?" is the same as "New Posts" found elsewhere on the site.
Yeah. It took me a little while to figure out that "what's new?" and "New Posts" was the same thing. I haven't brought it up because Scott's had bigger fish to fry. But I think for consistency's sake, they should both be the same. I prefer "New Posts" but either one does the job.

2D CAD software (there's really only one to speak of) has had auto-save for a decade. On the 3D side, at least the two I used to use, admittedly, did not.

Yeah. It took me a little while to figure out that "what's new?" and "New Posts" was the same thing. I haven't brought it up because Scott's had bigger fish to fry. But I think for consistency's sake, they should both be the same. I prefer "New Posts" but either one does the job.
I changed What's new? to New Posts.

The homepage is actually different software and that's why it was named differently. :)

Wow awesome job Scott! Thanks for changing the font and working on all the other things like new similes, etc.. :yessign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts