Back with DTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Conair

Original poster
Mar 22, 2006
Rancho Mirage,Ca
Hi Satellite guys! I've been with DTV since 1997. I disconned when I moved in Jan '08. Went to a house with roomates to save money. That has sinced bombed! They had Time Warner Cable. Needless to say it was horrific. Especially when I had D* all those years. Lemme tell ya . It sucked!For other reasons I have moved back to my recently rented condo. I missed all the new HD Channels and upgrades and whatever they did.
Anyway I wanted to say I just ordered the "Premium package"WOW $81.00 I watch more sports than en1 I know. I hope its as great as it might seem. I've been away for a year. So anything I should know I would appreciate it. I was religiously reading this forum,learning from everyone. After I placed the order I came here.

Peace to all ,Conair :up

BTW I have no Land Line,just DSL... ne problem with the install?

Welcome back. TW is bad. The programming and HD content is weak. My friends have it so I've seen it. Enjoy your DTV.

Since no one answered the question that Conair had. I have a question about the DSL only line.

Would there be any benefit to connect your receiver to the DSL line? Would it even work? I know that you can run your receiver without a landline.

Just being a Curious George!

If you get a HDDVR you can connect it to your router via the Ethernet port, which will ping ok to order PPV and you will gain access to OnDemand, (beta)Directv2PC and Media Share.

The $81 is promotional, the package will go to $104 after the promo ends with the $23 off for doing their Install Survey.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)