Bad Experienc with one of the FTA equipment sellers

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's great to think there are vendors who will take a customer's word. I recently had an experience with a local FTA retail store which made a big fuss about producing the original receipt even though the transaction was less than 24 hours old, on computer file and the serial numbers of the part in my hand and the part left on the shelf were consecutive.

"I live 100 km from here, is there anything you can do to help me?"
"No, it's our policy."
"I shall remember this."

He made me drive back to my place to get the receipt and bring it back to show him.

I will never, ever, do business there again.

:)
An update. Well I did get all my missing parts form my order today. The company was very very responsive and I am very pleased with the results they shipped the remotes via usps priority . Makes my heart feel good that so far I have dealt with very good FTA suppliers. This company is even reviewing the way they do their shipping to ensure this does not happen again. All the companies have been very good if there has been any problems they have been corrected in a very timetly manner. I wish some of the bigger retail stores would do as good of a job.
;)

I started watching this thread last wednesday. (four days ago...)

the OP or TS (Original Poster) or (Topic Starter) seemed upset. At 13:07 the poster expressed a complaint about an unnamed retailer. Something was amiss with the purchase...

After less than two hours from the original posting (14:04), the OP reported receiving an email promsing to ship the missing items.

By today, approximately four days later, the OP reported receiving replacement parts for the items.

Previously, I was concerned that the OP was taken advantage of. Then I wondered if the situation was a simple mistake...

Now, I wonder if the OP over reacted... By failing to name the vendor or item, this helped to prevent tar-brushing anyone in particular. But, by through this vagueness, it could have tar-brushed everyone...essentially

Several of the gold sponsors ostensibly wasted their time by trying to see if they were the culprits...

Maybe in the future,,, could people wait for at least a couple of days to a week before raising a complaint like this..., OK?

I started watching this thread last wednesday. (four days ago...)

the OP or TS (Original Poster) or (Topic Starter) seemed upset. At 13:07 the poster expressed a complaint about an unnamed retailer. Something was amiss with the purchase...

After less than two hours from the original posting (14:04), the OP reported receiving an email promsing to ship the missing items.

By today, approximately four days later, the OP reported receiving replacement parts for the items.

Previously, I was concerned that the OP was taken advantage of. Then I wondered if the situation was a simple mistake...

Now, I wonder if the OP over reacted... By failing to name the vendor or item, this helped to prevent tar-brushing anyone in particular. But, by through this vagueness, it could have tar-brushed everyone...essentially

Several of the gold sponsors ostensibly wasted their time by trying to see if they were the culprits...

Maybe in the future,,, could people wait for at least a couple of days to a week before raising a complaint like this..., OK?

I am glad he got results! :D Mistakes do happen, you know.
Now days we have to be careful dealing with retailtors of any kind. I had my share of them in the past.
I am really impressed that our gold sponsers took time out to see if it may had been them! :) I respect them for that!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts