Bad experience today for Hopper 3 install..

Yes my dish is pointed at 61.5, 72 and 77 which is actually 4 satellites and the the lnb for the hopper 3 is not compatible with my setup

Yes my dish is pointed at 61.5, 72 and 77 which is actually 4 satellites and the the lnb for the hopper 3 is not compatible with my setup
You've got a very unique situation if you are also getting international programming off of 118 and 77. But, it looks like your local channels are from Harrisburg. Those locals are on 61.5. You have no need for 77 at all unless you are getting some international programming from it.

I have only 1 dish and no international programming, I have Everything pack programming and they keep telling me I would miss some channels without all three satellite locations

I have only 1 dish and no international programming, I have Everything pack programming and they keep telling me I would miss some channels without all three satellite locations

Unless your locals are on 77 then they are wrong. All the main programming and most EA locals are on 61.5 and 72. If you haven't contacted DIRT already you probably should.

They keep telling me I have 4 satellites so I assume one location has 2 satellites on it?

If you've got 61.5, 72 and 77 then you have 3 satellites or orbital locations. Doesn't matter how many satellites are actually parked out there. :)

Years ago I was 112 and 119 with separate dish with 61.5 for HD then that was changed to 1 dish with 61.5,72 and 77

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)