bad weather question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I hate to say this, but more then likely you just got blown off.

The tech could not see an issue so he took a craps shoot to see if it will work.
Maybe it will, but if it is was working at the time the tech came over, he could not possibly determine it was a bad a receiver.

I am guessing that there is a good chance the issue may return. Hopefully, I am wrong but if it does, switch the boxes around.
If the problem continues in the same room, you know it is probably a cabling issue.
If the problem follows the receiver, then it is a receiver issue.

I hate to say this, but more then likely you just got blown off.

The tech could not see an issue so he took a craps shoot to see if it will work.
Maybe it will, but if it is was working at the time the tech came over, he could not possibly determine it was a bad a receiver.

I am guessing that there is a good chance the issue may return. Hopefully, I am wrong but if it does, switch the boxes around.
If the problem continues in the same room, you know it is probably a cabling issue.
If the problem follows the receiver, then it is a receiver issue.

i got lucky, the tech they send been to my house before so he knew it always been this room, and did a test on the line and that came ok, so he give me a newer HD box, and he give us his local phone number so if this dont work i dont need to call D but his Company ,more then likely i will be upgrading in few weeks anyways

i got lucky, the tech they send been to my house before so he knew it always been this room, and did a test on the line and that came ok, so he give me a newer HD box, and he give us his local phone number so if this dont work i dont need to call D but his Company ,more then likely i will be upgrading in few weeks anyways

lacubs,

You did get lucky. The tech could not find any problem with the wire but took a chance on the box being wrong. Do call HIM rather any Directv number you may have.

Know that if you now call Directv for any reason they will charge your tech a penalty....fair?...no...but that is part of how the game is now played.

Keep in touch and report how your system runs.

Joe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)