Banned message

stimpson

Miller Lite Tester
Original poster
Oct 2, 2006
Benton, Arkansas
Booted up Resistance to do some killin online last night. When I accepted the discloser page, this message popped up saying I was banned. It listed various reasons, and even gave the length of time I was to be banned. It was like a form letter type thing. Any way, it listed a phone number to call. I called and got the standard recording, waited a while then it said they were not able to take any calls live. WTF. Rebooted the game went back to the online section, no message, and no problems. Played for a few hours. Wierd. Any one else see this before?

I know you can report people that use devices/software that cause lag during online play. I've seen a bunch of people online in Resistance with characters that fade in and out every few seconds and one guy who had a character that fell down and played dead but got up every few seconds. Too many cheaters out there and I'm not sure how they do it but it sucks and ruins online play. I'm not saying you are doing the same, your situation sounds like an error on the developers side. If you have a slow network it could cause lag and it might be perceived as cheating by other players who could of reported you as well. Hopefully you don't get the same message twice.

No, I don't cheat. Don't even know how. I don't think I'm lagging. 3meg DSL. Going wireless through my 150N Linksys. Nobody else online at the house when I play. I played for about 3 hours last night with no problems. We'll see. Thanks for the reply.

dude dont worry about it and come and play warhawk with the rest of us :)
though i cant wait for resistance 2, that is looking sweeeet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)