meStevo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 20, 2004
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
/point

/laugh

Claims his 1st ammendment rights have been violated while posting on a 'public forum' with biased moderators and wants $55k pain and suffering.

What a joke, im surprised any lawyer would take this case.

The Escapist : News : Agoraphobic PS3 Owner Sues Sony over PSN Ban

In another article I read earlier it said something to the effect that part of the desired judgement include removing Sony's ability to ban people ever from PSN.

Having all those conditions doesn't give you the right to be an a$$hole. And if he has all those conditions he's probably on SSI so we all get to foot his health bills and other crap. Hopefully the next headline will be: "Legal Resistance: Fall of the Cripple."

Yeah, depending on the reason for his ban, he could maybe have a case for the pain and suffering stuff, but his lawsuit goes way too far and tries to address the legitimacy of click through terms of service and binding contracts on minors and a bunch of other crap that has no business being part of it.

I wouldn't be surprised if it just gets dismissed.

Having all those conditions doesn't give you the right to be an a$$hole. And if he has all those conditions he's probably on SSI so we all get to foot his health bills and other crap. Hopefully the next headline will be: "Legal Resistance: Fall of the Cripple."

I agree 100%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)