Banner top of screen

Status
Please reply by conversation.

johnny58259

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 26, 2007
Haven't noticed till today so I'm guessing an update has happened but the banner at top of screen has gray in it on all of my hd receivers and hddvrs has anyone else noticed this?

I'm noticing issues in the top banner on all of my boxes (2 HR24s and one H24) where the background graphic has different issues every time I bring up the info bar. No other screens show problems, but this one just came up this morning. I checked, and none of the boxes got a software update either. I would reboot them, but I don't feel like rebooting all three to fix a weird graphic.

I know right mines showing a little bit of gray on the right side but like u said only in the banner I guess that's what yours is doing also

Sounds like a similar post I read. Try a reboot and see if that fixes it.

Yeah, sometimes there is some gray in there. The black background image becomes slightly transparent and appears and disappears in places, so I can see the television picture behind the info bar (and the menu items at the bottom). Other times, there is a weird section in the middle where you can see a "break" between the top, bottom, and middle of the graphic, but it's still solid black.

info_bar.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)