Baseball Fans: 2009 list of ALL Spring Training TV Games (Great for Sports Pack Subs)

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
I did this file last year, and lots of baseball fans said they used it and enjoyed, so here it is again for 2009.

This is an Excel sheet with ALL Spring Training games that are televised. It includes all stations, such as locals, RSNs, MLB.TV, Canada, etc - ALL.

The best way to use this sheet is to open the one sorted by team, and find you favorite team. You now have a list of ALL games that are televised this spring training for them.

This is most valuable for people that subscribe to the sports package on Dish or Direct. For Dish, it is only $5.99/mo, for DirecTV it is $12/mo (or less if you have other premiums). If you're a baseball fan - you need the Sports Pack in March!

The sports packages will get you access to most of the listed games. Obviously if a game is on a channel you can't get (like YES Network on Dish, or a local station outside of your market), than you won't be able to get that game.

There could always be games added, such as by ESPN, but this data is accurate as of 2/22/09.

Between the 183 games that are in this list, and the WBC games, March is bound to get anyone in the mood for baseball! Enjoy!

Attachments

• MLB-ST by Team.xls
    55.5 KB · Views: 142
  • MLB-ST by Date.xls
    55.5 KB · Views: 141
This is an excellent list!!! Thank you for it, can you believe baseball is here already?

What ?????

It's been a VEEEEEEEEEERY long winter around here.

It's about time, even when the actual season gets started, we usually get more snow in the first month.

Jason,
Thanks for the list, now I'll know when they will be on the radio ......
Most games are day for the Tigers, I'll hopefully pick them up on the XM as well.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts