Baseball

Status
Please reply by conversation.
At least you will be happy to know that this is the last Saturday in which there will be these issues due to unusual game time starts

It's another weekend problem for DTV EI package.. This is the only time that EI gets a few screwups. They are usually pretty accurate on weekdays.

It's another weekend problem for DTV EI package.. This is the only time that EI gets a few screwups. They are usually pretty accurate on weekdays.

Actually, it's rarer than that even .....
This happened earlier in the year and was expected again this weekend.
This is the last time this year that this type of thing should happen.

I am hearing 'rare' used way too often..which means this is now becoming a common occurance. This happened few weeks ago too. This is trash. For the $$ we are paying for games and not have one single game available as of 9PM on Saturday is a disgrace. These rules are a joke and only benefit everyone else but the customer. Im getting tired of getting hit with these 'rare' blackouts time after time.

I am hearing 'rare' used way too often..which means this is now becoming a common occurance. This happened few weeks ago too. This is trash. For the $$ we are paying for games and not have one single game available as of 9PM on Saturday is a disgrace. These rules are a joke and only benefit everyone else but the customer. Im getting tired of getting hit with these 'rare' blackouts time after time.

Actually, this has happened TWICE this year and both times were schedule as such, they were later starts, according to the MLB schedule, this should not happen again.

You need to take this up with FOX and MLB, they are the ones that were allowed to get into this type of contract....

My game started at 4 and was on, why wasn't your game on ?

If Fox is allowed to keep this type of contract, it would not surprise me that teams start to schedule their Saturday games away from the Fox mess.

Did DTV get it correct in May? I thought I remember seeing every game available before the prime time window (4 PM PT) that date. I was going out on Saturday (to the Giants-Red Sox game) so it bothered me less but I knew people would be upset that DTV screwed up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts