Basic Question for AZ ULtra & Premium Plus users

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

James leandre

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 25, 2007
26.4 N, 81.4 W
Greetings everyone,

I noticed It takes a long time to blindscan on the New Az ultra I bought .Does it take the same amount of time with the premium plus? When I hook up an R/G 6U cable in the loop out connection on the back of the ultra I get no Image. I have to use the Audio Video output cables instead.Is this the same problem with all the ULtras ,or just the one that I have?

Last edited:
James,

Yes, Blind scan is excrutiatingly slow.

The loop-out connection will not provide signal for a TV. That is for connecting to another receiver's tuner. The signal on this line is a repeater of the IF signal that the first box is screening from the LNBF.

RADAR

You can speed up scan times some by deleting all but one of the TPs in "edit" section list and also by changing the frequency from 3000 to 3600 on Cband and from 12900 to 12200 on Ku since there's no TPs in those ranges. But yeah, it does take a while which is why I plan those scans when nothing much is going on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts