Basketball Hall of Fame lets worst broadcaster ever in!

Vitale is at his worst at the NBA Draft! I remember his big ranting in 2002 when he claimed the Rockets were making a huge mistake drafting Yao Ming over Jay Williams and that Houston should just trade the pick for veterans. He also claimed that Yao was the next Larue Martin and that Jay Williams would be a huge NBA star! What a f**king moron! And that is only the beginning of all his stupid predictions on who he thinks will be an NBA superstar!

Rant your rant, I like the guy. But Dude, the f bombs:eek:....please, this is suppose to be a family friendly site!!

Love him or hate him, you have to admit that he's college basketball's biggest cheerleader. He's brought a lot of new fans to the game just because they wanted to see him. Just look at the fan reaction at every game he does. And the powers that be recognize this. As a Dukie myself, his obvious affection for Duke even bothers me at times. For me, he's just like John Madden and Chris Berman. He was new and refreshing at first; but is now tiresome and a caricature of himself.

He put University Of Detroit on the basketball map, and the program has been nothing since he left for the Pistons. (Whom he preceded to destroy. Win some, lose some, I guess.) I always thought he brought energy to the college game. Count me in with the people who loved him.

Vitale is at his worst at the NBA Draft! I remember his big ranting in 2002 when he claimed the Rockets were making a huge mistake drafting Yao Ming over Jay Williams and that Houston should just trade the pick for veterans. He also claimed that Yao was the next Larue Martin and that Jay Williams would be a huge NBA star!
So you're flaming a guy for his NBA predictions??? Remember when just about every NFL TV personality said the Colts should pick Ryan Leaf over Peyton Manning? Should we burn them all at the stake?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts