Battlestar Galactica -- Season 4

In 2008, with anything and everything sex available 24/7... exactly what is a sex fiend and how many of us isnt one. :D

Battlestar: The Plan Secrets Teased!

Jane Espenson, who wrote the upcoming movie Battlestar Galactica: The Plan, said that the telefilm will retell the initial story of the SCI FI Channel series, but from the perspective of the Cylons, and that it will take advantage of revelations that will come in the upcoming new episodes of the show's fourth and final season.

Source & More: Scifi.com

Battlestar: The Plan Secrets Teased!

Jane Espenson, who wrote the upcoming movie Battlestar Galactica: The Plan, said that the telefilm will retell the initial story of the SCI FI Channel series, but from the perspective of the Cylons, and that it will take advantage of revelations that will come in the upcoming new episodes of the show's fourth and final season.

Source & More: Scifi.com

That might be cool.

I'm getting REAL tired of Sciffy putting shows on hold for a year+ at a time. I've decided I'm not even going to START watching any new tv shows that they produce. They started it years ago with Eureka, do it with BSG, and now they have INFECTED other networks (LOST anyone?).

Now they also have control of CHILLER channel, and if you look ahead a bit in the schedule, you'll notice that they are about to show their CRAPPY cgi movies back to back for DAYS on that channel. Over, and over, and over! Just like I predicted in an earlier Chiller thread, just before they took over programming control.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/150671-chillerhd.html#post1544354

They can count this viewer OUT! :mad::mad:

Then I guess you'll miss out on the end of BSG. :)

Remember part of the delay with LOST had to do with the strike, and they are trying to show the whole season uninterrupted, so with Lost there should be 21 or 22 weeks of the show consecutively.

That said, I agree, it really sucks. Although an even bigger problem for me is that other than Eureka and BSG, Sci Fi has NOTHING I like (once SGA ends in a few weeks, that is). And then to end their two franchises - Stargate and Galactica is just stupid.

Although an even bigger problem for me is that other than Eureka and BSG, Sci Fi has NOTHING I like (once SGA ends in a few weeks, that is). And then to end their two franchises - Stargate and Galactica is just stupid.

No argument there...they're killing themselves by cancelling SGA and BSG. Viewership going to drop drastically.

I'm trying to maintain an interest in Sanctuary, but the episodes are so uneven (some are good, most are marginal) that it's difficult to get too excited about the show.

Then I guess you'll miss out on the end of BSG. :)

Remember part of the delay with LOST had to do with the strike, and they are trying to show the whole season uninterrupted, so with Lost there should be 21 or 22 weeks of the show consecutively.

That said, I agree, it really sucks. Although an even bigger problem for me is that other than Eureka and BSG, Sci Fi has NOTHING I like (once SGA ends in a few weeks, that is). And then to end their two franchises - Stargate and Galactica is just stupid.

No, I said NEW series they produce, BSG isn't new. I'll of course watch the end of BSG. That'll also be the end of pretty much anything good on Sciffy!

There are literally all SORTS of old scifi and horror tv shows they never show! What about "Voyage to the bottom of the sea", "Time Tunnel", "Land of the giants", the uncut "Night gallery". The british series "UFO", old sci-fi/horror movies. All sorts of shows! I want to see them ALL again! Not with a billion commercials, cut horribly, or commerical bugs 1/3 the way up the screen for most of the broadcast either.

I guess it's just better to buy dvd's of these shows, and watch those. Ultimately, it would be cheaper than keeping a subscription year around for the little they now offer. Looks like we've reached our "saturation point" of tv overload, because very few new shows are any good anymore. That is, if they are still on after the 3rd episode, because they cancel them too soon!

Season 4 Mini- Marathon's

He That Believeth in Me 7 pm 1.4
Six of One 8 pm 1.4
The Ties That Bind 9 pm 1.4
Escape Velocity 10 pm 1.4
The Road Less Traveled 11 pm 1.4

Starts over at 12 am 1.5...

Faith 7 pm 1.11
Guess What's Coming to Dinner? 8 pm 1.11
Sin Qua Non 9 pm 1.11
Hub 10 pm 1.11
Revelations 11 pm 1.11

Starts over at 12 am 1.12...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts