Battlestar Galactica -- Season 4

Plant life could have been dormant all that time. As for topsoil, the same would go for skeletons. If there was too much and everything was buried then there go those dramatic... revelations.

As for Kara, 13th tribe.... 13th Cylon?

I think its unlikely that the revelation about Ellen will prove to be false.

Kara is the big question-mark.

They have eliminated the Cylon's means of Resurrection thanks to Starbuck and her Cylon allies... (at least in the region of space that they have been chased to (surely the Cylon Homeworld and the Cylons on Caprica still have a means...))

speaking of deja vu, we have BSG and Knight Rider in new episodes again just like the old days. (yes I am one of those who actually like the new KR) The computer nerd named "Billy" looks awfully familiar. And I'm sure everybody already noticed that KITT sounds and looks like he's built with cylon technology.

All that's missing is for Katee Sackhoff to be a supporting player in a remake of "The A-Team"

speaking of deja vu, we have BSG and Knight Rider in new episodes again just like the old days. (yes I am one of those who actually like the new KR) The computer nerd named "Billy" looks awfully familiar. And I'm sure everybody already noticed that KITT sounds and looks like he's built with cylon technology.

All that's missing is for Katee Sackhoff to be a supporting player in a remake of "The A-Team"

I like the new KR too. Its fun if you don't take it too seriously. And there is always some eye candy too.

Your Welcome...:)
If you really, really, Really want some more mind frak & possibly some answers... watch the deleted scenes on Disc 2 (Razor is considered Disc 1) of the S4 DVD set... not even halfway through it and have Disc 3 to hit next...(Disc 4 was unavailable at Hastings, will look in the morning) and I'm seeing some very interesting stuff... 2nd deleted scene
pictures from Starbuck's viper over earth with something interesting on the horizon :D

I'm a bit puzzled...
Have a fleet mutiny, led by Zarrik and Gaeta? Just because the renegade Cylons want to join the fleet? What the frak???

Adama has a plan...upgrade the ftl engines to be more efficient and they all go find a nice home somewhere before Cavell and the others hunt them down. Not a bad plan, really...

Yes, I can understand people being pissed that Earth is hosed, even depressed, like Roslyn. But a mutiny? Like that's going to help the situation...

I'm a bit puzzled...
Have a fleet mutiny, led by Zarrik and Gaeta? Just because the renegade Cylons want to join the fleet? What the frak???

Adama has a plan...upgrade the ftl engines to be more efficient and they all go find a nice home somewhere before Cavell and the others hunt them down. Not a bad plan, really...

Yes, I can understand people being pissed that Earth is hosed, even depressed, like Roslyn. But a mutiny? Like that's going to help the situation...

I agree.

But the Saul and 6 love-fest over the baby at the beginning was a bit much. He seemed all of a sudden so happy about being a cylon... then again if I was fraking 6, I might be too... :D

I am frustrated that they are muddying the waters with a rebellion; for frak sake, there are only what 8 episodes left? And instead of providing answers, they are complicating things.

I hope Gaeta gets what is coming to him.

And at least the old man is finally getting some.

Stargate Universe

2019 Hallmark Christmas Movies Guide

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)