Battlestar Galactica -- Season 4

I was reading that Ander's, or the actor that plays him, broke his neck at the end of 07, so come 08 when they were filming this stuff ... I guess all they could have him do was sit in a bath of goo ... the writers were planning I guess on Lee and Kara to get back together, but with Ander's real life situation I guess it was hard for them to write how that was going to happen, so they left Kara by Ander's side.

Kind of interesting ...

I was reading that Ander's, or the actor that plays him, broke his neck at the end of 07, so come 08 when they were filming this stuff ... I guess all they could have him do was sit in a bath of goo ... the writers were planning I guess on Lee and Kara to get back together, but with Ander's real life situation I guess it was hard for them to write how that was going to happen, so they left Kara by Ander's side.

Kind of interesting ...

BSG's Michael Trucco: "I'm The Luckiest Guy Alive" - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

The crash happened fairly early in the writers' strike, so he was able to recuperate before BSG resumed production this month. (He also just shot a comedy pilot for NBC called The Man of Your Dreams). "I didn't want BSG to have to rewrite Anders as a sniveling, whining ball of despair who's hiding out in the corner," says Trucco, who now proudly sports a ghastly 7-inch scar on the back of his neck. "Guys like scars! They're like war wounds. I've been told they want to incorporate mine into BSG — but that's all I'm allowed to say."

So say we all.

'Battlestar Galactica' at the UN: A night of geekery, human rights, and fantastic curtains | PopWatch Blog | EW.com
bsgun_l.jpg

It's weird hearing Bamber speaking with an accent...and Helfer's stuff is really funny...especially her last statement! I got a good chuckle out of that! :D

I've seem him interview before ... he pulls off a very good American accent - not a strong south or eastern accent, more a western ... but still convincing.

I've seem him interview before ... he pulls off a very good American accent - not a strong south or eastern accent, more a western ... but still convincing.

Had I not heard him with a British accent, I'd have simply taken him as a typical Hollywood-type actor from the west coast... He does a very good American west coaster, I agree...