Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series on Blu-Ray July 28, 2009

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I would love to see the season opener for season 4 on B-R. Explosions all over the place, back flipping cylon raiders ... it would be amazing ... drool :lick

I've heard that the DVD transfer of BSG was horribly done, with poor picture quality on big screens. Here's hoping that the Blu transfer is pristine.

I've heard that the DVD transfer of BSG was horribly done, with poor picture quality on big screens. Here's hoping that the Blu transfer is pristine.
I have the Dvd's they are true to the look of the series, I'm happy with their look.. ;) I also have S1 HD DVD set, the Mini-Series hasn't got the greatest look on either, but from there on out, pretty good viewing on 73" and 99" screens...

$350 MSRP, Amazon preorder price at $244.99

DVD is $279 MSRP, $195.99 preorder.

Looking forward to more details. The Plan? Razor? Blu-Ray have any perks other than crisper grainy picture?

I hate Amazon, their product pages are horrible, and all these reviews already attached to the product that have nothing to do with it aside from the content of the show. They should have technical reviews or something and not have them shared between products in addition to what is there now.

Last edited:
Bummer. I'm not getting Caprica from Netflix this week. Already on a "Very Long Wait." Maybe I should just wait for it to become available on BD. :D

20 BDs, or 25 DVDs.

Cool Stuff: Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series | /Film

bs3-440x399.jpg

Is it really complete without:

1. Razor
2. The Webisodes
3. The Plan

I can't justify the outlay without it having all the above and that is also assumeing the pilot IS already included.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts