BBAD and BB 24/7(SPOILER THREAD)

ChrisK114

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 17, 2005
Mount Pleasant,SC
This will be the BBAD spoiler thread. Do not read any farther if you do not want to be spoiled. Any posts that might give away info on competitions or ceremony's, please post in here. All posts in other threads that could possibly be spoilers will be moved in here. Again please use the spoiler tag when posting such info. Thanks again to everyone.

Last edited:
The banner for last nights said that Russell had snuck up to the HOH room to tell Ronnie that he's on his side and was just "acting"... Casey and Lydia think Russell is faking it also... the houseguests were referring to the HOH room as the "Rat Hole":D as Ronnie was holed up alone...

All that Ronnie did was please Jessie!!! He chickened out of the best possible move that he could have made. Why are those people soooooo star struck with Jessie?

Ok they have done it now.....big spoiler here: POV took place today at 12:30 pacific time. Michelle of course used the POV on herself and Jessie replaced her with the smoking banana!!! Casey is rip roaring on fire now. One Hot Banana....:rant:

HAHA! As much as I love to see Jessie tormented, I really do not want to see Renny again.
Nope me either...Renny has had her time but was just thinking that she could shake a tail feather with Jessie :D Do you think that Casey or Jordan will get voted out? That house is crazy so you never know. Whatever the case I think it will be close. :confused:

This is going to be an interesting week.

Russell win HOH, but strikes a deal with Jeff to get Ronnie out. Interesting to see if he keeps his word.

I only watched the first hour last night and it switched between Jesse washing dishes, Jordon taking a bath in the HOH tub, the rat in his room and the rest having a BS session outside and drinking beer and wine... they zoomed on Jordon a lot (she was wearing a swimsuit)...

Jeff is winning the polls by a landslide, with Jordan following second---------Ronnie has 38 votes? Who, What, Where and Why?

Ronnie was up to 71 votes when I looked earlier... wtf??! And Jessie had I think 57 votes... Are people crazy, why would anyone vote for them?!! Jeff has it in the bag though, so it really doesn't matter I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts