BBAD and BB 24/7(SPOILER THREAD)

Chima wants an all-girl final INCLUDING Kevin(he's one of the girls)(moreso than Natalie in my mind), w/o Lydia.....

I just hope Jeff has the balls to use the "cabat cadoo"(what Nat calls it).....

Last night was funny seeing Jessie and Russell getting drunk. I thought that the wine would shut Jessie up....but it only made him worse. He started his rant to Jeff saying that Russell wants to put Jeff up...Jeff sees through his desperate attempt to stay. Jessie also tried to persuade Jordan, so now Jeff has to listen to her go on about Russell. Please Jeff do the right thing and put Jessie and Gnat up.....which is what he wants to do!!!

Lydia and Kevin had a big pow wow as well and he finally got her to go and talk to Chima in the HOH room. Chima will turn white on Thursday when she realizes that her powers for the week have been squelched.

Jessie is campaigning hard to Jeff and separately to Jordon about Russell trying to get Jeff on the block, I can't tell what Jeff is thinking since he talked to Jordon on the Hammock, Jordon is eating out of Jessie's lying hand and she is telling Jeff what Jessie and the Lap dogs upstairs are filling her head with the Russell thing...unless Jeff is just playing the roll, but I am hoping he turns the house upside down and puts Jessie and Nat on the chopping block. It makes sense now as long as Jeff or Jordon gets HOH. Russell and Lydia should be beholding to Jeff if he does but you can never tell what they will do.

I agree cgking, it's in his best move in this game, America voted to give him the power and they want to see it used.

They held the POV ceremony this afternoon and Kevin declined to use the POV on anyone, so Lydia and Russell are on the chopping block.

Chima will turn white when she finds out that Russell will hopefully be staying. She is already geared up for the unexpected, but I know she truly has no idea what is about to hit the house. :D

Chima will turn white when she finds out that Russell will hopefully be staying. She is already geared up for the unexpected, but I know she truly has no idea what is about to hit the house. :D

Oh she has no clue. I can't wait to see the reaction on the faces of Chima, Jessie, and Natalie when it goes down!! :cool::D

Everybody needs to watch After Dark tonight...they will be toasted. The feeds are off for two hours for their party which celebrates their half way mark and start to the jury house. All of them get to eat, drink and listen to music. Should be some arguments of sorts tonight? How sweet a GoodBye Jessie Party!!! Cheers!!! I wish he could take Nat with him. :)

I have read elsewhere that the audience has been asked to show up 3 hours early... Chima must have scared them with her threats ... ;)

Read that also, tonights show will be taped, not live! I guess they want to be able to edit it. But that must tipoff the HG's that something is up, right?

I was hoping that Jessie and Russell were going to go at it last night, that would have been two more gone. They were just inches from each others' face. You could tell Jessie was nervous, Russell would kick his ass! And I wanted to see it!!!!!!!! :D

I have read that Jessie was hoping to use this to be a stepping stone to a career in pro wrestling. I think this season has actually hurt him. He is so wimpy.

A Double eviction like Survivor would be nice... :D

You called it! Double Eviction next week!

I have read that Jessie was hoping to use this to be a stepping stone to a career in pro wrestling. I think this season has actually hurt him. He is so wimpy.

That, and his posing nude in that gay magazine, probably hasn't helped his "sports entertainment" chances.

NFL.com To Stream Blacked Out Local Games On A Delayed Basis

CIMM Founders: We're Not Nielsen's Enemy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)