BBC World News is available

john10166

Jan 21, 2007
I recently noticed DA offers CBS shows on demand but they are not available on my 722. I asked a CSR if they would be available if I upgraded to a hopper but was told they are not. Anybody know why?

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 18, 2008
I recently noticed DA offers CBS shows on demand but they are not available on my 722. I asked a CSR if they would be available if I upgraded to a hopper but was told they are not. Anybody know why?
very good question to ask i wonder when cbs ondemand will be available on the hopper 3 dvr.

MitchDeerfield

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 1, 2016
Florida
Methinks the left hand at Dish doesn't know what the right hand at Dish is up to. My theory is we will have BBC News up on the satellite as soon as Al Jazeera comes down. BBCWN is already on DirecTV and Dish likes to keep up with the Joneses, if you know what I mean.

Reactions: Rixos

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
I have to agree, this isn't that Scott is wrong, I'm just think the people giving him the information are either wrong or really can't say it now though I don't know why it would be such a secret. Unfortunately juan makes a good point, it's such a natural move it won't happen... :)

Reactions: bobvick

Yespage

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Ohio
Methinks the left hand at Dish doesn't know what the right hand at Dish is up to. My theory is we will have BBC News up on the satellite as soon as Al Jazeera comes down. BBCWN is already on DirecTV and Dish likes to keep up with the Joneses, if you know what I mean.
My theory is I default my expectations based on the information Scott shares with us.

Though... where is the guy that said there would be 16 tuners on the H3? Maybe he has bigger, more internal gut?

jegrant

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 5, 2005
What package is required to view this channel on Dish Anywhere? I can see it with the Welcome Pack but it has a lock icon indicating my package isn't high enough. It would be great if we could just buy this channel a la carte :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts