BBCA

It has never been in flex pack.
It is quite frequently in free preview so you are able to watch it no matter what package you subscribe to.

Sent from my iPhone with Chrome

Reactions: charlesrshell
More generically, is Flex still a package you can go up to? I don't see it on My Dish, so is that a Chat or Call in request? NBCSN is closing the doors at the end of 2021, and with Sling increasing a bit in price, Flex with Locals should work for me. I'd lose access to the cheaper Welcome Pack which is defunct, but I'd have access to a good slate of general channels (impressively most of what we want but Nick) and USA (where EPL will head to for however long). A little bit of a gamble because if NBC loses the EPL, I'm stuck out of Welcome Pack (+ Philo) which is the cheapest option on paper (no NBC channels).

Reactions: charlesrshell
More generically, is Flex still a package you can go up to? I don't see it on My Dish, so is that a Chat or Call in request? NBCSN is closing the doors at the end of 2021, and with Sling increasing a bit in price, Flex with Locals should work for me. I'd lose access to the cheaper Welcome Pack which is defunct, but I'd have access to a good slate of general channels (impressively most of what we want but Nick) and USA (where EPL will head to for however long). A little bit of a gamble because if NBC loses the EPL, I'm stuck out of Welcome Pack (+ Philo) which is the cheapest option on paper (no NBC channels).
I switched to just the Flex Pack with locals at the beginning of Summer on Dish's website and with my equipment (in my signature) my bill is still $93 a month. :(

Reactions: olds403 and Yespage
I switched to just the Flex Pack with locals at the beginning of Summer on Dish's website and with my equipment (in my signature) my bill is still $93 a month. :(
Should be around $82 (Flex is $60 and $22 for the 2 boxes). Do you have high state taxes? Or you could also be enrolled in the protection plan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts