Been moving my C dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fafhrd2

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 13, 2009
Fairmont WV
Well with football season about upon us I have been looking on sats other than 107.3 where I had it parked for 1 and a half months. Saw an Iceberg post that KDEV was switching to ABC from atSports. Good, because they will probably carry the ABC/ESPN West FB, while our local WTAE Pittsburgh will have East games. Then scanned Satmex 5 and found Mex. League baseball game. Also saw Inter Russia Channel which was showing RTR Planeta. Do they ever show KHL Hockey games on this channel? The season starts a bit earlier than the NHL (Late Sept.?). Tomorrow I'll move to STO to see an Ohio hish school game on 121 sat. Not really too much fun watching Indians baseball this season--they traded their best players to keep payroll low.
Anyone have any suggestions for feeds on C band between about 131 W and 99W? Trees block my dish from satellites outside this range. Thanks sports fans (Remember the old Bob and Ray routines concerning the coach at ICU--
Indiana Collegiate University-- he went up into the stands at halftime to sell refreshments,etc.)?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)