Before subscription question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lem52

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2004
Cookeville, TN
On the signup for Directv, It says HD access for 3 months is free or there is credit for 3 months. Then for the whole total package, it gives a certain price for 12 months. Is that access fee added after the 12 months or what?

Also on trying to sign up, and the system sees that I have a registered email address, it says that email address is already registered and I don't know what to do in that case. I registered one time 7 or 8 months ago was going to sign up but changed my mind. Register a new email address?

I am sort of confused. I presently do not have Directv.

lem52

Being hearing impaired that I am, its not possible to talk on the phone, however I do have a wife. She isn't enthused about switching from cable to Directv but I pay the bill and I am about to switch.

lem52

Being hearing impaired that I am, its not possible to talk on the phone, however I do have a wife. She isn't enthused about switching from cable to Directv but I pay the bill and I am about to switch.

lem52

FYI, they do have a TTY number if that helps, 1-800-779-4388

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)