This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

bein Sport HD channel request

beIN 2 is just the Spanish version. I'm sure DISH just will SAP the audio so they don't have to carry two separate video feeds.

HD or no, just finally got to see the replay of PSG v. FC Lorient tonight. What an amazing, crazy intense 2nd half. Ibra is astounding and it's going to be nice being able to follow him this year.

Does anyone find it odd that beIN's website still says that Dish carries the HD version?

"Congratulations! beIN SPORT is available on DISH Network channel #408 and HD channel #408"

Yeah, I think Dish made something wrong there, because 871 isn't in Spanish as BeIn Sports says.

If BeIN Sport really paid Dish to carry 2 channels in HD, Dish is very wrong here.

I have it in Spanish, and just some games are in Spanish... all the documentaries and preview shows and all that is still in English.
And 408 also changes to Spanish doing that.

Last edited:
Just got this in my in box.

Just got in as I was out on vacation this week, while I would love HD, SD looks pretty darn good for SD

HD or no, just finally got to see the replay of PSG v. FC Lorient tonight. What an amazing, crazy intense 2nd half. Ibra is astounding and it's going to be nice being able to follow him this year.

Don't tell them this, they'll just say, "See, no need for HD, they will be OK with SD..."

Does anyone have the Guide populated with actual BeIN programming info? Is updating the Guide responsibility of the content provider or Dish (in other words, who is actually typing it in)? I am hoping I can avoid creating tens of manual timers.

Does anyone have the Guide populated with actual BeIN programming info? Is updating the Guide responsibility of the content provider or Dish (in other words, who is actually typing it in)? I am hoping I can avoid creating tens of manual timers.
Switch Check or Daily Reboot should take care of it.

Well after watching yesterday's kickoff of La Liga, I am really goin to need Dish to ass the HD feed! The channel is great and one of the announcers said that they are working to have online streaming for their subscribers and there will be "good news" for those people who do not have Dish or Direct... Which means they must have some more deals lined up.