Bein Sports on Dishanywhere

Canesman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 27, 2015
Chicago
I am a big fan of Soccer and BEIN Sports has the rights to many leagues and games.

I know that on Dishanywhere there is access to BEIN's English channel stream online which is pretty cool.
I can just watch the channel on Dishanywhere.com without having to use a tuner on my Hopper. Also BEIN's website is pretty bad now with the use of silver light so using Dishanywhere is a priority for me.

I would like to make a request that Dishanywhere also provide us soccer fans access to the other 10 BEIN channel streams they have as well. It would make it much easier to follow all the action.
Thanks.

I am a big fan of Soccer and BEIN Sports has the rights to many leagues and games.

I know that on Dishanywhere there is access to BEIN's English channel stream online which is pretty cool.
I can just watch the channel on Dishanywhere.com without having to use a tuner on my Hopper. Also BEIN's website is pretty bad now with the use of silver light so using Dishanywhere is a priority for me.

I would like to make a request that Dishanywhere also provide us soccer fans access to the other 10 BEIN channel streams they have as well. It would make it much easier to follow all the action.
Thanks.
BEIN has their own app that I think you can validate with y our dish account?

Last I checked it didn't do streaming did it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The android and IOS apps do stream now.
But as I said, this thread is in reference to Dishanywhere. Only the English live feed is available on the website. It would be cool to see the Spanish channel and all the other channels available online via the PC too.

The android and IOS apps do stream now.
But as I said, this thread is in reference to Dishanywhere. Only the English live feed is available on the website. It would be cool to see the Spanish channel and all the other channels available online via the PC too.
Hmm But I have BEIN Sports Espanol on channel 873 that streams on Dish anywhere. is that not what you are talking about?

Hmm But I have BEIN Sports Espanol on channel 873 that streams on Dish anywhere. is that not what you are talking about?
No it is not.

I am talking about the section on Dishanywhere's website that says On Demand Networks.
The only live stream in that section is the English channel feed.

I would like to see the Spanish and the other 9 channels listed as live feeds too.

********Update

I just want to say thank you to Dish for adding 5 BEIN Sports online connect channels to Dish anywhere AND going above and beyond by adding the connect channel streams to the Program guide on Channels 859+.

It is nice to be able to watch Spanish and French soccer Leagues without having to use a computer or mobile device.

It is all now available on my Hopper.

:clapclap

Reactions: jgags6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)