Bell ExpressVU - Channel / Transponder Listings

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
Here's some files I'd like to share with the SatelliteGuys.US members. These are two files of the current Bell ExpressVU tables. One is sorted by channel number(SID) and the other is sorted by Orbital Position + TP. The one sorted by orb + freq is neat, as you can actually see what is on each transponder. And before anyone asks, no, I didn't mess up on the 91.0E and 82.0E on some listings. Those are BellExpressVU's typos.

Let me know what you guys/gals think.

Attachments

• BellVu.06.10.16.SID.pdf
    145.7 KB · Views: 7,202
  • BellVu.06.10.16.OrbFreq.pdf
    142.4 KB · Views: 3,797
Way to go digiblur!

Great Job! :)

Have a look though at the 2nd file (OrbFreq), some higher frequencies in it are ahead of lower ones somehow (for each orbital location)

Keep up great job though, it's appreciated!

Way to go digiblur!

Great Job! :)

Have a look though at the 2nd file (OrbFreq), some higher frequencies in it are ahead of lower ones somehow (for each orbital location)

Keep up great job though, it's appreciated!

Yep... 82.0E is less than 82.0W and 91.0E is less than 91.0W. As I said above, those are Bell ExpressVu's mistakes. I might put some code in later to fix their mistakes.

OK, lol. I missed "E/W" sort there in the 2nd file :)

BEV's mistake then anyhow ;)

Thanks again for your contribution!

How about making this thread a Sticky, digiblur? :)

...and keep in it the most current 2 files (simular to the above ones)

OK .. but doesn't hurt to have something like that as a Sticky anyhow (with most current files)

Click TheList at the top of the screen. Then click subscription section. Scroll past the dish network stuff and you will see the bell tv stuff.

another question, what is :666TNGR1
from bell tv?

Is there a way that on the list that you gave me that we could have all the channel name (full name), because sometimes abreviation, well its hard to get it. thanks again.

what are the channel in the 9000's, because they are not available for us to view those.

Not sure...possibly data channels that do not have video assigned to them.

another question, what is :666TNGR1
from bell tv?

Is there a way that on the list that you gave me that we could have all the channel name (full name), because sometimes abreviation, well its hard to get it. thanks again.

No, I do not make up these channel names, they come right from the data stream. BellTV doesn't send down a list of long channel names that I am aware of. To manually keep a translation table of the short names to long names would be a night mare.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts