Best Actuator to buy?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Are you sure that the actuator you have now can't be repaired? What's not working with your existing one?

As for what's better, I suppose that would depend on what company makes the one you've got now. I haven't had any issues with the two 20+ year old Von Weiss acutators I've got now that I couldn't fix myself.

crack,
I believe my reed sensor has gone bad. I'm loosing counts as i return to different Sats. Having to readjust alot. But the company that's on the actuator is Pro Brand International. Actuator model it says Pro Brand Ball Screw Superjack. I've search Google and have not found that company or type brand actuator. So i can't find a reed sensor of that type.

Are you sure that the actuator you have now can't be repaired? What's not working with your existing one?

As for what's better, I suppose that would depend on what company makes the one you've got now. I haven't had any issues with the two 20+ year old Von Weiss acutators I've got now that I couldn't fix myself.

Auric,
Thanks!...I've looked at both. Thomson Saginaw is way up there in price. A little more than i want to spend right now. But the Venture i'm deciding on if i can't find the reed sensor for the actuator i have. I've been on "Volunteer Satellite Distributor" website.

Thomson Saginaw makes the best, but a Venture Ball screw will work just as good for a BUD.

What ever you get go through a reputable dealer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts