Best Buy Stands Behind Customers

Best Buy used to have a terrible return policy and customer service as well as never having anything in stock. Somewhere along the line something changed. I go in there and everyone is eager to help, I ask questions, some of which I know the answer to in order to see if I am being BS'd. They passed CC in my book a while ago. My wife bought me an A3 HD-DVD playere for Christmas for $300.00, by the time Christmas rolled around it had dropped to $200.00 and they gave me a refund of $100 no problem. I also bought a Microwave oven that died in two days and they exchanged it no problem ( all of that would have been a different story a few years ago).

I was always a little wary of the HD-DVD vs Blu Ray so I bought discs with the regular DVD version on the opposite side whenever possible. When I saw that HD-DVD was really losing the war I went out and bought a PS3 - luckily they did an update a few days ago that brought it up to Blu Ray 2.0 standards, an upgrade that should make them equal to the HD-DVD players IMHO.

When I got the phone call saying I would get the rebate I was overjoyed. If they just break even with it I think that it is a great move and will win people over with this gesture....they certainly have won me over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)