Best C-Band satellites?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mbarnes

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
I'm looking at the various locations in my yard I might put a BUD. The problem is, there is no where to get a full H-H scan without obstructions. So, I need to figure where I'd get the best selection in a given direction. I've thumbed through Lyngsat, but that is a little awkward. I don't even know what I want to watch yet, I think I'll mostly start just scanning for what I can fine and take it from there. But, I'd like the better cluster area for success.

I know the feeling. I'm planning on setting up a bud in the spring as soon as the frost comes out. My wife insists on the back yard where the house blocks everything past 116W.

But that's fine. I'm told that there is some good stuff below that at 97w and 99w in the way of TV. I don't know much about what's west of 116 and don't want to know what I'd be missing because I can't see it anyway.

What I do know is this. When the bud goes up, the sub goes bye bye.

depends...are we talking subscription or free only?

free only

99W...lots of stuff
121...sports stuff
dont really know after that

If subscription W5 (AMC-15) Kinda the new cable ghetto taking the reign away from G5. If your going to do movies I would say G-1 (G-15).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)