Best Deal...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

curtishd

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 28, 2006
What is the best deal for new subscribers? I see deals at costco, walmart, AT&T various website, and of course directvs website.

I guess it depends on the deals you are finding and what you want to get out of it. I had E* through AT&T so you got a small discount on all your services, phone, internet, sat, etc but then you had to deal with a special customer service line and couldn't call E* directly. I assume the deal with D* will be the same, so expect some headaches if you need help. Other than that I would shop around and see who gives you the most of what you want, ie. HD receivers, DVR, etc.

We signed up at Costco in October, and got a hell of a deal. one standard receiver and one HR-22 free, a second HR-22 for $169, Free install (SWM), 3 months free HBO, STARZ, SHOWTIME, HD Extra pack. In addition to this, we got a 50$ Costco cash card just for signing up. Costco also seems to have the best price on HR-22's.

We also got a 200$ cash card for signing up for Directv and buying a HDTV through costco, but that deal ends March 3rd unfortunately.

I :heart costco lol

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)