Best Deal...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

curtishd

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 28, 2006
What is the best deal for new subscribers? I see deals at costco, walmart, AT&T various website, and of course directvs website.

I guess it depends on the deals you are finding and what you want to get out of it. I had E* through AT&T so you got a small discount on all your services, phone, internet, sat, etc but then you had to deal with a special customer service line and couldn't call E* directly. I assume the deal with D* will be the same, so expect some headaches if you need help. Other than that I would shop around and see who gives you the most of what you want, ie. HD receivers, DVR, etc.

We signed up at Costco in October, and got a hell of a deal. one standard receiver and one HR-22 free, a second HR-22 for $169, Free install (SWM), 3 months free HBO, STARZ, SHOWTIME, HD Extra pack. In addition to this, we got a 50$ Costco cash card just for signing up. Costco also seems to have the best price on HR-22's.

We also got a 200$ cash card for signing up for Directv and buying a HDTV through costco, but that deal ends March 3rd unfortunately.

I :heart costco lol

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)