Best Set-up?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
if youre getting 123 w with all the fox channels and my tv, and "this" channel. that will probably be the best sat for you to get. now we have to find a way to get some c band channels coming in. oh and if you can get some feed channels coming in, then you can at least get some clips of nbc. i just used the pvr recorder on mine too if you need help using it. i dont know why the big fuss on the sv, mine has worked good so far

Krisman,
I am proud to say, "I will never buy one of these units again!" I went and got a download of their firmware, and they have not even updated it with the re-alignment of the Satellites!

I was up all day trying to get all the Sats using "THE LIST" and would put them in "Store". When I got as many Sats that was Arc'd I started to try to watch them. They lost track in the storage, and became about a degree or two off.

And the remote, for Sat satistics (Just left of power button) will not work if the Sat is not close to position. I had to go and reset the Motect SG2100 and it could not go straigh green (blinking orange). So that is when I decided to pop in the downloaded firmware from sonicviewusa, and reset the whole system.

Now I tried to get Nimiq 1.3 again. It did not get any quality. So I am going to have to redo 2 days of work again to see if the system will get back up and hopefully run smooth.

I am going to hate running back and forth inside and out to see if I can get a great signal/Quality as I did before.

I found a good 'Footprint" satellite web-page. I hope I can post it.

FOOTPRINTS>
SatBeams - Satellite Coverage Maps - Sat Footprints

I will make a POST or THREAD for other maybe to see. Heck I wonder if Iceberg will put it somewhere?

i dont know what to tell you, mine is doing just fine. i have heard of sv 360s not doing the go to function too well but i dont think i have one. what you should probably do is go back to extremefta and live chat with them and ask if you could send it back in and return it for a different brand of equal value like a pansat. thats what i would do.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)