Best way to Sign up for Dish!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

efenili

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 17, 2006
Hey All,

I am a long time Comcast user who has now turned to hate those guys and I want to switch over to Dish Network.

I am brand new to Satellite TV period and was going to sign up through their website but noticed these forums and all the information on deals and Club referrel codes and what not.
I was going to get the 120 channel plan with 2 boxes for 2 TVs. Is it best just to go through the website or through one of these off shoot sites who seem to have incredible deals...Are they scams??

Anywho, just joining the group and looking for some helpful first tips.

Thanks!!

Ask around for a reputable retailer in the area that others recomend. Then if there is a problem you have a local contact as well as dish's 800 number. Can be helpful up the road if anything goes wrong.

I am in San Francisco.

If that helps anyone with helping me find a retailer.

Thanks for the reply though

Not radioshack or costco. They just route the order to dish, they don't do the work.

GO WITH SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY INSTALLS DISHES! Then if there is a problem - they fix it, not whoever E* sends out that given day. You have a real point of contact.

If your going to call Dishnetworks 800-333-DISH number, you might as well call Dishstore.net at 800-807-0837

We offer the same identical deals and route the order through DISH Network, and we'll waive the $50 activation fee, which is better than your gonna get from anyone else!

Dishstore has treated my friends all across the country very well, you couldn't get a better deal or dealer than Dishstore.

Another option is the clubdish card. I sent you one and use it if you want but read through all the terms/conditions, I have not so I am not sure what it all entails. In the past it use to be a dvr and 3 regular boxes, not sure what it is today. They typically let you upgrade to a higher box for a smaller fee than the regular price, see if you can negotiate anything with them if you do call on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts