BET HD is on now.. channel 124

Nope. Didn't work for me. I also tried a switch check.

My receiver is simply not authorized to receive this channel for some reason.

I'm in the same boat as you (61.5) and just wasted what seemed like an hour doing a switch test. Same garbage. I get all six new Viacoms in HD except for BET-HD (which, frankly, I'm not interested in). But it's the principle of the thing.

IF YOUR BET HD IS NOT WORKING JUST CALL TECH SUPPORT AND TELL THEM TO DO A HIT THEN IT SHOULD WORK BUT THE MAP DOWN TAKES 15MNS

Just got hosed again

Well, now I dont get bethd either. Cannot believe Dish. This is pushing me to the edge. Sorry to complain so much but as a Turbo Gold and Platinum customer I was told that I would get all new HD (sound familiar) so for two days in a row new HD channels are released and we Turbo gold customers are left out in the rain.

JC

I tried an on-line chat and no resolve...I completly feal that Charlie is a money hungry &^$%%^&$. I was offered 5 months of $10 off...then she told me it would probley be better to call the loyalty department and she only offered 1 month of $10 off...And if you figure it out, still wouldn't even come close to the $23 extra it would cost per month just to get a channel I need for my kid. (nick) He was a little disapointed last week-end when he got home and found out there was no nick. So what shoyuld we as customers do? pay the extra $23 to recieve one channel? or what?

My Avatar says it all.

What i'm finding interesting is that all the Viacoms except BET are in regular pillarboxed format for non 16x9 programming, BET seems to be stretch-o-vision.

Absolute customer had BET HD prior to the added Viacom Channels. Now I don't have BET as it's red, which believe me I am not complaining. Just worried now that my CMT, Comedy C and Spike that I presently get in HD will too soon go red :( Any thoughts???

i tried a hard reset, and i still get bethd in RED on 9510. i am also getting worried. no bet hd on 124 either. this really makes me mad. i have every hd channel that was added. but no BETHD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)