BET HD is on now.. channel 124

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
124 and 9510 today

I called tech support today and this lady told me to change the channel to 9511. I said it changes to 9510 , but says it's a subscription channel(code 014) and has the number to call. She told me to change it to channel 101 to get the signal to authorize. 2 mins later it had 9510. I asked her about 124. She said sometimes you only get it on one. I told her no, but she insisted. I was like whatever I don't even watch it all that much so oh well, thanks. 5 mins later it still wasn't showing up. I decided to change the channel to 101 after I hanged up. 10 mins later I checked and 124 BET in HD is on there. YEY! No I'll go back to not watching it again. *lol*

I was unable to receive both of the new BET-HD channels (124 and 9510)
I was getting the red on channel 9510 and channel 124 did not exist.

I called the CSR line. CSR tech. support sent an Authorization Message signal to my account. The Authorization Message took effect once I tuned into channel 101 and stayed there for a couple minutes.

It works! I am now able to receive both BET-HD channels (124 and 9510)
People who are getting the Red channel... Call CSR and tell them to do the Authorization Message!

It also may help if you do a "Test Switch" (Menu, 6-1-1, Check Switch, Test), and when it completes, it'll grab the updated programming guide schedule.

I am pretty sure that changing to 101 does nothing.

Ok, here's my belief about BET. I don't think it's a HD channel yet. I don't think the HD channel has launched, instead what they are doing (either BET or DISH) is stretching the SD signal until they actually launch the HD service.

Can the higher ups at Dishnetwork please fix this problem? I don't want to have to call customer service to get a channel that I'm supposed to get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)