BEV 82W HD Transponders - Satellites

You are right about 6, 10 and 22, they've always been zero. I still can't believe that you are pulling in those strengths just 120 miles north of me, yet I've lost signal.

I hope they stay that way for you Fan!

angiodan said:
You are right about 6, 10 and 22, they've always been zero. I still can't believe that you are pulling in those strengths just 120 miles north of me, yet I've lost signal.

I hope they stay that way for you Fan!

Believe me....I'm not counting on it :(

digiblur said:
No dramatic changes to report over here. Same mix of 60%'s and 95%'s.

This is very strange then - why I have these signals levels in Florida on THE SMALLER DISH. (remember for close to a month I had ZERO on the even channels and marginal on 7,11, 27 etc. and I have not changed a thing since then.

What part of the country are you in?

HDTVFanAtic said:
This is very strange then - why I have these signals levels in Florida on THE SMALLER DISH. (remember for close to a month I had ZERO on the even channels and marginal on 7,11, 27 etc. and I have not changed a thing since then.

What part of the country are you in?

Louisiana here... I don't have a Bell receiver to test with but I do have a 90cm w/ a QPH-031 feeding a Fortec. But if I remember right when a friend brought over his Bell receiver, the signal strengths were around the same as my signal quality meter on the Fortec.

I'll see if I can put together a list of TP's and their readings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts