BEV Testing 1080i content?

Well you enjoy the 1080i you think you are getting.

I guess some of us should climb further up the chain as you suggest. Then maybe we would have a clue right!

What ever. Enjoy your suspected 1080i!

I think I just laughed myself to the floor!!!!

Begs the old age saying "Those of you that think you know it all are very annoying to those of us who do !!!"

The fact that editor gets his facts wrong at least proves he does indeed work for ExpressVU or BGM. They all tend to take on a persona like mushrooms..... kept in the dark and full of $hit.

Kryspy

editor said:
Well you enjoy the 1080i you think you are getting.

I guess some of us should climb further up the chain as you suggest. Then maybe we would have a clue right!

What ever. Enjoy your suspected 1080i!

Enjoy your suspected knowlege. I suppose you also don't know how to read the size of a frame either:

You can even click on it and d/l the full 1080 to your computer as well. That is, unless you think Microsoft, Apple and Adobe are lying to you as well!!!

And guess what, I believe I can see interlacing artifacts in the bottom of that image - interesting as 720p IS PROGRESSIVE AND HAS NO INTERLACE TO IT.

Last edited:
Yes, its just PBS, CBS and NBC playing tricks on editor - until the simsub - when they mysteriously switch to 720p....ROFLMAO.

Dude, don't bother giving us any GBM - BEV info as we see you are clueless and it will be wrong.

Last edited:
As HDTVfanatic has pointed out, certain channels are in fact 1080i on BEV. Hes even laid out the screencaps as proof.

There are indeed a few test channels up where it seems they are testing different bitrates and formats. I don't see how those affect the current network programming though.

stone phillips420 said:
oh thats all too familar seems dish and bell have a lot of similarities:)

Thats because of the ExpressVU system information screen it says at the bottom....

"Copyright 2006 Echostar Technology Corporation"