BH Central Florida Promotions?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

wbrightfl

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Where can I find out if Bright House Central Florida is running any promotions for new customers? Their website has all the packages and a cart to create the order, but I don't see any specials or promotions advertised. They also don't elaborate on fees in addition to the services. I am currently a Dish customer which is thinking about going to BH if Dish removes more channels due to disputes. We just lost Sundance and the AMC channels are next.

For the most access to promotions a phone call to sales will fix you up great. We generally do not put all the promotions available online.

I am happy with my Dish service and equipment but they just remvoed Sundance Channel and about to remove more due to disagreements with networks. They haven't said if they will replace them channels of equal quality or reduce our package rate for the loss of channels. All they keep saying is that they are removing them to save the customers money. Well it's not saving us money if they remove channels and don't replace them or reduce our package price. It is saving Dish a lot of money though. If Dish works out their issues before removing more channels I will stay with them. if they continue to remove channels I will sign up with Bright House. My neighborhood also has Comcast and AT&T Uverse but I have read more complaints about them than BH so BH it will be.

I recommend you check your area and be ready to deal with the cutomer rep. I do it each year to ge the best combo deal. I compare quality and price to Verizon Fios and use all. Not sure you have such competition but use Dishnet as well. It is very competitive. I have been with BH for over 10 years now. Ensure you have all the facts and remember those nasty taxes/fees which surprise many. BH can't control those much. As an example I require a landline and was tired of the price I kept seeing rising with Verizon. I added BH phone for like $12.00 versus the $38.00 I was paying before. I did not lose any quality. Issues come up from time to time but they work hard and fast to resolve them. No service is perfect. If you are not comfortable wheeling and dealing find someone who is. Do it every year when your promo package expires even if the increase is small. I love competition. Wish I had it for the electric. LOL.

I am happy with my Dish service and equipment but they just remvoed Sundance Channel and about to remove more due to disagreements with networks. They haven't said if they will replace them channels of equal quality or reduce our package rate for the loss of channels. All they keep saying is that they are removing them to save the customers money. Well it's not saving us money if they remove channels and don't replace them or reduce our package price. It is saving Dish a lot of money though. If Dish works out their issues before removing more channels I will stay with them. if they continue to remove channels I will sign up with Bright House. My neighborhood also has Comcast and AT&T Uverse but I have read more complaints about them than BH so BH it will be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)