Big Bang Theory discussion

True it sad she passed away. Its to bad they never really showed what se looked like. The only "true" episode you just got quick glimpse of her(walking quickly back and forth in the kitchen) was in the episode Raj slept over at Howard's house and couldn't leave.

I'm not sure how this will play out? Will they get Bernadette to use her voice(she did a good imitation of it before)or will they just write her out of the show? Remember Steward was looking after her? So they may some how use that as 'plot'.

But at least the studio honored her at the end of the Episode showing a pic of what she looked like and dedicated the episode to her.

Still say they should write her death into the show. I can see it going on a two part story with comedy implications written in. Imagine Howard and of course Sheldon having to deal with it and the old comic store owner living with the mother too. It could be sad as well as funny and develop the characters further too. I say let them all grow up a little more.

Since they never showed her, I bet they find someone that can imitate the voice. Howard's awkward arrangement with his mom is a major source of comedy for the show.

Reactions: Hall
She has a very typical "New uach (York)" accent. There are undoubtedly a lot of people who could replace her. Out of respect, I don't think they will though.... I'm not sure how they'd incorporate her death into the show either - it's very much a comedy only and almost never touches on anything serious (at least that they can't turn into a joke) in nature.

Seems like it's been forever since a new episode has aired. Loved seeing Sheldon go even crazier due to sleep deprivation :)

S~

I watched it was a good episode not that funny manly a tribute to Howards mom. Losing mom's ashes thats going to be funny next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)