Big Bang Theory discussion

I don't think his hair was an inch longer. It was just the point he missed his regularly scheduled (probably weekly) haircut :)

Wow! That is awesome about the ratings. My two favorite shows on TV right now are BBT and Modern Family.

That's funny, we have a local bank named BB&T.

Yeah, he had a big smirk on his face as he went out the door with that unknown cut on the back of his head.

Just thought others members here might like to know about a BBT find I made - its a Rubiks Cube Tissue Box cover , like the one on TBBT that sits on that table next to "Sheldon's Spot" in later seasons of the show.Very geeky and nerdy if you are into that type of thing like us - details here: Ebay item 150761987360

BBT is one of the best shows I seen in years.
Most EPs are funny and in almost every one of them you want to 'kill' Sheldon because he drives you "NUTS!!!"

But all that aside of I always wonder how many people live in the building and how tall the building is. I figured it out.

In the 5 seasons its been on you've only seen 3 other residents that live or have lived in the building.

1) Sheldons ex room mate
2) Sheldons ex next door neighbour cop/transvestite(where Penny now lives)
3) Miss Gutherson(3rd floor (APT 3A)
4) Pennies nemises(forgot her name 5th Floor(APT 5A)

Other then that you've never seen anyone else from the aptartment building.

As for how tall(Floors) there are 8. If you count the mailboxes see blow

*4A*4B*8A*8B
*3A*3B*7A*7B
*2A*2B*6A*6B
*1A*1B*5A*5B

*=Mail Box

there 8 floors. If you saw the EP in which Leonard was kissing Penny in the hallway and Howard had the video camera set up in the hallway you can clearly see there are only 2 APTs/floor and there are 16 mail boxes.

Also they made a few mistakes. When Penny picked up her mail she unlocked different mail boxes. In one EP she unlockeed 8B instead of 4B & 3A instead of 4B.

As well I can't believe that their elevator has ben out of service for 7 years(shows 7 years, not seasons)you'd think other people in the aptartment buil;ding would made a fuss about it.

Last edited:
BBT is one of the best shows I seen in years.
Most EPs are funny and in almost every one of them you want to 'kill' Sheldon because he drives you "NUTS!!!"

But all that aside of I always wonder how many people live in the building and how tall the building is. I figured it out.

In the 5 seasons its been on you've only seen 3 other residents that live or have lived in the building.

1) Sheldons ex room mate
2) Sheldons ex next door neighbour cop/transvestite(where Penny now lives)
3) Miss Gutherson(3rd floor (APT 3A)
4) Pennies nemises(forgot her name 5th Floor(APT 5A)

Other then that you've never seen anyone else from the aptartment building.

As for how tall(Floors) there are 8. If you count the mailboxes see blow

*4A*4B*8A*8B
*3A*3B*7A*7B
*2A*2B*6A*6B
*1A*1B*5A*5B

*=Mail Box

there 8 floors. If you saw the EP in which Leonard was kissing Penny in the hallway and Howard had the video camera set up in the hallway you can clearly see there are only 2 APTs/floor and there are 16 mail boxes.

Also they made a few mistakes. When Penny picked up her mail she unlocked different mail boxes. In one EP she unlockeed 8B instead of 4B & 3A instead of 4B.

As well I can't believe that their elevator has ben out of service for 7 years(shows 7 years, not seasons)you'd think other people in the aptartment buil;ding would made a fuss about it.

That is the sign of a very serious fan ... or you have way too much time on your hands :D ;) Cool. I never even tried to figure it out, but I have noticed they go up and down a lot of stairs.

It seems to me that Leonard's mom hada long discourse on the number of units/ tenants in one episode. But we are thinking way too hard on this one.

Another good one tonight.

"I can't believe that I will be the one that gets a girlfriend after Sheldon Cooper."

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)