Big Bang Theory discussion

She just got married a few weeks ago too. Anyone notice her name is now hyphenated on the show?

I noticed. And looked her up.
Some tennis player. Apparently she was a good one as a kid, too.
Actors should never change their stage names, once they get known.

I thought Bernadette looked different in the recent episode.
Maybe just body language, ...?
Anyone else think so?
(Maybe she just turned off the 'whine'.)
Whatever it was, I liked it. :up

I've always like Bernadette. Just wish she would wear t-shirts or something instead of the frumpy, Amy-style cardigans/sweaters !

Sent from my d2lte using Tapatalk

During a speaking engagement at the Deutsche Bank Media, Internet & Telecom Conference in Palm Beach, Florida earlier this week, CBS Corp. president and CEO Leslie Moonves discussed some of the number one network's future plans and noted that "The Big Bang Theory", which is the top network comedy, could be moving to Mondays this fall."Big Bang" is consistently ranked as one of the top rated series, so if CBS opts to move it."Big Bang" would likely be moved to help anchor Mondays for the network as the extremely popular "How I Met Your Mother" will be ending its run at the end of this season, so the network's newer series could be programmed around "Big Bang" to help them find an audience.

Next Episode: Season 7, Episode 19

Thursday, April 3, 2014

"The Indecision Amalgamation": Raj struggles with guilt when he dates two women at once; Penny has a chance to play a part in a cheesy movie; Sheldon is torn between two gaming systems.

S~

I wonder if they will ever get Sheldon together with Amy in the bedroom and eventually to Marriage? I wonder if Raj will ever get layed or even end up with a woman to date? Will Penny and Leonard ever get married ? These are the stories I am sure they will address in the next three or four years.

It's scary 'cause I was saying the words Sheldon said before he said them :eek:

My wife and daughter say I'm just like him, especially doing comparisons of tech stuff and asking their opinions!

Next Episode: Season 7, Episode 20

Thursday, April 10, 2014

"The Relationship Diremption": Sheldon has a personal crisis when he decides string theory is a waste of his time; a double date ends in embarrassment for Howard.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts