Big Brother 11

My wife Carol likes the show and I hate to admit it but sometimes I will get caught up in it as well. I am sure Carol will contribute to your thead once it begins. Good thread:up

Very Happy to see a thread on Big Brother here!!! Starting July 9th....We watch it on RealPlayer and Showtime too. I wonder if they killed Dan and Memphis's spider? :)

I sure hope so. Rumor has it that the new cast will consist of past and new cast members. That might be very interesting.

I sure hope so. Rumor has it that the new cast will consist of past and new cast members. That might be very interesting.
That would be cool to see because NOW they know how they really are. But I do hope that they do not bring April back or pillow flying Michelle.:rant::)

Sorry have missed alot. I am on vacation this week and don't get online much. Not really sure what the high school theme might be about. Weird.

Today is the day and the feeds are up and running on RealPlayer. Based on just appearance of sorts who do you think will make it? I am going so far with Jordan, Jeff or Casey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)