Big Brother 11

There was talk that Ronnie's wife and he had set up some kind of bot for this kind of voting....but the plan was busted!!! Whew!! Everytime you go to vote now the spots change for the players.

Voted for Jeff....bunches. :D;)

Chima winning HOH may be perfect for the Coup power... Chima puts up Michelle, Jeff, Jordon, Kevin or Lydia... Jeff removes Chimas picks then puts up Jessie and Natalie (assuming neither have POV) ...Chima, Jessie and Natalie couldn't vote... (unless a tie for Chima)

Chima winning HOH may be perfect for the Coup power... Chima puts up Michelle, Jeff, Jordon, Kevin or Lydia... Jeff removes Chimas picks then puts up Jessie and Natalie (assuming neither have POV) ...Chima, Jessie and Natalie couldn't vote... (unless a tie for Chima)
Good thinking on your part.....do you notice how Jessie is loosing his muscles? He looks like and airbed with a slow leak. He is petrified as to who has the majestic power. :D

I agree! I am so glad Jeff is the one with the power, because I think he actually has the nerve to do that, unlike some of the other houseguests.

Awesome show tonight. Priceless.

The faces on everyone was great!!! Had to laugh at Jesse's T-Shirt.... who the hell wears a shirt of themselves?!?!?!?!?

Chima was pissed...I'm gunna talk to da producers! You're testing my patience...I'm going to cuss if you don't let me back inside. LOL

I know it has gotten them farther that most thought, but Jeff and Jordan has got to get HOH here soon if they are to survive.

Ok first of all.. love love loved last night's episode!!!! :D Now that I've gotten that out of my system, I have to agree with you. They should really consider themselves very lucky that Chima Lydia and Natalie none won HOH this week. Who know's what Michelle will end up doing as unpredictable as she has been, but at least with her they have a shot at safety, I think.

Ok first of all.. love love loved last night's episode!!!! :D Now that I've gotten that out of my system, I have to agree with you. They should really consider themselves very lucky that Chima Lydia and Natalie none won HOH this week. Who know's what Michelle will end up doing as unpredictable as she has been, but at least with her they have a shot at safety, I think.

I don't know. I kinda expect her to put up Russell and Jeff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)