Big Brother 11

Jeff was really screwed either way. Take Russell out and now the others are attacking him since he is the strongest. Take Nat or Kevin out and now Russell is after him since Jeff is the strongest. No win situation... I think it was best Russell went out, he needs to worry about Michelle, she's pretty good at things. Nat and Kev...not so much. But then Jordan isn't any match for them either. Shame shame shame.... I see Jeff getting kicked out soon. No one would win in the final 2 against him, he's played the best game.

Jeff was really screwed either way. Take Russell out and now the others are attacking him since he is the strongest. Take Nat or Kevin out and now Russell is after him since Jeff is the strongest. No win situation... I think it was best Russell went out, he needs to worry about Michelle, she's pretty good at things. Nat and Kev...not so much. But then Jordan isn't any match for them either. Shame shame shame.... I see Jeff getting kicked out soon. No one would win in the final 2 against him, he's played the best game.

:up:up:up

They definitely need to be worried about Michelle. I honestly would have went after her before Russell. She is better at the mental challenges than he is, and she has been good at the physical ones as well. I see her as Jeff's biggest threat hands down. And now that he has broken their final 4 alliance, I have a feeling she is coming straight after him as soon as she gets the opportunity.

They definitely need to be worried about Michelle. I honestly would have went after her before Russell. She is better at the mental challenges than he is, and she has been good at the physical ones as well. I see her as Jeff's biggest threat hands down. And now that he has broken their final 4 alliance, I have a feeling she is coming straight after him as soon as she gets the opportunity.

Naw, her secret crush on him will prevent that..... :)

I'll bet Kev was thinking he could easily beat Gnat and Jordan in the next competition, which he probably could.

Then if he doesn't get rid of Gnat he's an idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)