Big News: New VOOM HD LL Web Site (They are back! or Are they?) YES!

Just like nothing ever happened:

"VOOM is a satellite television service, provided by Rainbow DBS, a subsidiary of Cablevision Systems Corporation (NYSE: CVC). Consumers can order VOOM online, order by phone at 1.866.931.VOOM, or visit participating retailers nationwide."

What a rollercoaster...

I have Voom being installed this Saturday. I currently have DISH HD and will be removing my current dishes from my house (2 of them). I have a difficult roof to work with and assume it would take $150 to get my dishes put back on my house. I called VOOM this morning and they said they are still installing. I asked about all this crap and got no useful information to make my decision.

So the question I have for you is "If you were in my situation would you have VOOM installed this Saturday?"

Thanks for any feedback provided.

J

vurbano said:
Ok Sean WTF is going on at voom?

Wheels are turning... Fun ride... in my language there is something that says whomever laughs last always comes out smiling.

"Quien Rie ultimo Rie Mejor."

vurbano said:
the my voom link seems to be not working
Try again, Did not work first time for me also, reset computer and everything is working correctly at the Site. as of 12:27pm

Wow! Live as it happens :)

Can we assume:

1. The board was shocked and angry with James on the way the site removal was handled. Thus the voom.com site is now back.

2. Negotiations with VOOM LLC are moving foward, if not now finalized. Thus voomllc.com is now active.

justalurker said:
Someone needs to be sued for copyright violations.
Of all the "professional services" their host site offers, not of them are web related.
I could put up a website with Voom's copyrighted logos and content too.

Take your relax pills and wait for official announcements. Unless you guys and gals really like to live life on a roller coaster!

JL

"Unless you guys and gals really like to live life on a roller coaster!"

We're VOOM customers. What's your excuse? Get a life.

johnrhutchings said:
The web page screen is just showing a white background now.

Yep, it is down, strange and stranger.

I think that Mr. J is on his way out :D
He probably wanted to grab everything without a will. :mad:
Way to go, Mr. C, Mr T. and VOOOM HD LLC!

johnrhutchings said:
The web page screen is just showing a white background now.

Now it is back, and the links are now working.....

I feel like the old guy at the end of Moonstruck:

"Why are you crying Pop?"
"I'm just so confused!"

riffjim4069 said:
Vince McMahon (Entertainment Guru) and Agnes Nixon (Soap Opera creator/writer) were seem meeting with certain Dolan family members earlier this morning. Well...it could happen!!!

Maybe Charles will face his son Jim on Monday night Raw over the rights to VOOM :p

this has to mean a deal has been done. Voom is now advertising again on its website. James was doing what he legally had to do by shutting it down. Now its back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts