Status
Please reply by conversation.

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
this isn't much but hopefully a clarification. i emailed bob mercer to ask if it was dtv's intention to carry the games in hd or the network in hd. he said and i quote: ``we plan to carry the big ten network in hd.'' i'll ask and see if i can get a clarification if this will start sept. 1.

They can't carry the whole channel in HD until D10 is ready, which will not be until mid September. Doesn't mean they won't carry a game on channel 94 or 95 in the meantime.

CLARIFICATION: update from mercer. ``no word yet when the hd version will launch. it won't be at the start of the season.''

CLARIFICATION: update from mercer. ``no word yet when the hd version will launch. it won't be at the start of the season.''

The FAQ's said that the majority will be in HD, not all....

I have yet to receive a email response from them about my latest questions.

Jimbo

Good info, bad news. Damn, I was hoping to be able to see the Mighty, Awe Inspiring, NITTANY LIONS in their first game on the BTN in HD Sept 1 against that yearly National Championship contender the ummm, errrrrr, Florida International ummm, heck I don't even know what their nickname is.

patience guys patience. personally, i'm looking forward to watching the zooker lose in hd!!! :p

...E* subscriber wiithin a week of calling D* if on the fence of calling D* if Dish Network doesn't announced carriage of this channel. I suspect millions will join me.

Anyway, where can I get two (2) MPEG4 HD DVRs and one (1) HD receiver?

Good info, bad news. Damn, I was hoping to be able to see the Mighty, Awe Inspiring, NITTANY LIONS in their first game on the BTN in HD Sept 1 against that yearly National Championship contender the ummm, errrrrr, Florida International ummm, heck I don't even know what their nickname is.
Since you brought it up, they are the 'Golden Panthers':)

Not gonna happen this year :D From 2-10 to 12-0:eek:

hey, i know he signed a great recruiting class but he did that at florida too. urban meyer took his last class to a national championship. the man can flat out recruit, he just can't coach with consistency!!

ya can't have urban. we were talking about ron zook who is a great recruiter, but not so great at coaching.

Oh, Ok,
I understand now ....

I've watched Urban coach now for about the last 10 years now, pretty impressive ... That is one reason why last years loss wasn't as bad for me as some others. believe me it was bad, but I was glad for Urban.

He was pretty good while at Bowling Green, unfortunatly they could not afford to keep him.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts