Big Ten to Expand?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I see your more laid back outside of the football season !

Bord-em does that to a person. Plus, this season I understand is a rebuilding one for my team so I want cry to bad if they lose 2-3 games. I certainly will be hoping to win it all though...

But losing the best class college football has ever seen (Arguably the Gators Class of 2006 which had dam near everyone go in to the draft) would cripple any team.

But alas we did have the #1 recruiting class in the nation, and Brantley is no slouch. So well see. :D

(we could certainly at least beat OSU! :angel:)

Bord-em does that to a person. Plus, this season I understand is a rebuilding one for my team so I want cry to bad if they lose 2-3 games. I certainly will be hoping to win it all though...

But losing the best class college football has ever seen (Arguably the Gators Class of 2006 which had dam near everyone go in to the draft) would cripple any team.

But alas we did have the #1 recruiting class in the nation, and Brantley is no slouch. So well see. :D

(we could certainly at least beat OSU! :angel:)

Take it easy on yourself there big guy.....
Florida will still be right up there, you have the next GREAT QB already there.

They will do fine.

Look, they play in the SEC so that should give them at least 10 wins next year. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts