Billing issues, quite unhappy. How do you contact DIRT folks?

I have to agree about the reality shows. There are to many & no channel is immune from this crap. Not a sports fan & keep a minimal dish package, mainly have it for wife. I get way more satisfaction out of my rokus than with the programming from dish. To be fair it is a problem all providers have so switching won't help. Reality shows are a mainstream now. :(

When my CC number got hijacked earlier this year, I had to change info on my account and accidentally paid twice fort 1 month. I contacted a member of DIRT and they were able to rectify the error/ So, Dee, if you sign up for auto pay and have a problem, just contact one of the friendly Dirt members and they will be more than happy to help you. Other than that, I've never had a problem with auto-pay.

Same thing happens when the bank sends you a new credit card to replace one expiring soon.

oh she complains about that too.. how crappy her local affiliate of MeTV is and that the nearest ThisTV affiliate is 70 miles away but can be picked up with the right antenna

Yes,
But she only gets ripped off by OTA when she 'donates' to the sponsors because she was brainwashed by the very short programing intermixed throughout the longer programing.
;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts